Address: 44000-44100 Michigan Avenue, Canton, Michigan, US
Created date: February 13, 2024
Date last updated: February 13, 2024
- 5.37 +/- acres of prime development land (multifamily, senior living, retail)
- 4 parcel assemblage served by public water and sewer
- Easy access to I-275
- In the heart of the Detroit MSA with close proximity to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Flexible zoning providing a multitude of development options
- Many nearby amenities and award winning school district
Prime Development Opportunity in Canton, Michigan - Approximately 5.37 acres on Michigan Ave. currently zoned MR - Multi-family Residential. The offering is a 4 parcel assemblage containing residential structures and one block commercial building fronting on 300' of Michigan Avenue. Tenant leases will not encumber future development. Located in fast growing Canton Township, the site offers incredible access and visibility. Centrally situated on Michigan Avenue just east of Sheldon Road and west of I-275. The site currently has multiple Michigan Avenue curb cuts and is served by public water and sewer.
Current zoning allows for multifamily, townhome, or senor living development. The Master Plan allows for a broad range of uses including light industrial, office, shopping centers, restaurants and other retail uses. Major residential and retail development is planned for nearby properties along the Michigan Avenue corridor. The property boasts high traffic counts of over 45,000 vehicles per day.