Address: 1350 Buckingham Way, Stockton, California, US
Created date: September 13, 2023
Date last updated: September 14, 2023
- First time on the market in over 40 years
- Located along the Stratford Loop, an excellent North Stockton location surrounded by apartment complexes that have recently undergone massive capital improvements
- Close proximity to daily needs shopping and highways
- The building has been immaculately maintained by ownership, with recent investments made in the balconies, roofs, and pool house.
- Five Units are in “rent ready condition” and will be delivered vacant at close
- Stockton rent growth up 23% over the last 3 years
- Minimal Supply being added to the market
- Rare 100-unit opportunity in rapidly appreciating Northern California hub
The Central Valley Investment Team of Colliers is pleased to present the Village of the Pines, a 100-unit apartment community located at 1350 Buckingham Way, Stockton, CA. Village of the Pines is a unique opportunity for an investor to acquire a stabilized asset with strong value add characteristics in the high-demand Central Valley market.
Built-in 1969, Village of the Pines features one hundred (100) residential units – forty-four (44) two-bedroom units and fifty-six (56) one-bedroom units. The two-bedroom units range from 726 SF to 960 SF, with the larger units featuring an additional half bathroom, while the one-bedroom units range between 560 SF to 627 SF. Amenities include private access to covered & uncovered parking, a swimming pool, onsite laundry, and professionally maintained grounds. The residents of Village of the Pines benefit from being located near Pacific Avenue, the main north-south commercial corridor in Stockton, Sherwood and Weberstown
Mall, and multiple major highways