Address: 1801 N Rosedale St, Baltimore, Maryland, US
Created date: September 5, 2023
Date last updated: September 5, 2023
- Prime Value-Add Opportunity in West Baltimore
- - Features a unit mix of (1) Studio, (13) 1 Br-1 Ba, (11) 2 Br-1 Ba, (1) 2 Br-1.5 Ba, and (8) 3 Br-1.5 Ba
- - Property also has surface parking for 22 cars and a laundry room on-site
- - The Rosedale Apartments is currently vacant, and the opportunity exists for a new owner to fully renovate the common areas and units and lease the units to voucher tenants
- - All of the units are self-contained and set up for HVAC installation and also have updated electric.
- Convenient Location in Baltimore City with Easy Access to Downtown Baltimore
- - Numerous public transit options are located nearby including the CityLink Bus and Metro SubwayLink stop at Mondawmin Mall
- - 11 minute walk to Coppin State University
- - Major area employers nearby: Coppin State University, Social Security Administration, Baltimore City Community College
- - Major area colleges nearby: Coppin State University, Baltimore City Community College
View Executive Summary1801 N Rosedale St. | Baltimore, MD 21216
Harbor Stone Advisors is pleased to present The Rosedale Apartments, a 3-story multifamily asset with significant value-add ability in West Baltimore. The property features large units with a mix of (1) Studio, (13) 1 Br-1 Ba, (11) 2 Br-1 Ba, (1) 2 Br-1.5 Ba, and (8) 3 Br-1.5 Ba. There is also surface parking for 22 cars and a laundry room on-site. The Rosedale Apartments was repurposed from a school to apartments in 1990, with some features remaining from the school such as high ceilings and extremely spacious common halls and stairwells. The opportunity exists for a new owner to bring the apartments back online via minor renovations and refresh the common areas. We are recommending the building be leased up to voucher tenants. All of the units are self-contained and also have updated electric.