Address: 2620 10th Avenue, Canyon, Texas, US
Created date: October 18, 2023
Date last updated: October 18, 2023
- Prime location just blocks away from WTAMU campus. WTAMU has an enrollment of over 10,000 and has recently added a state of the art football stadium with capacity for 12,000 and a 150,000 sqft Agricultural Sciences Center.
- There is an opportunity to add immediate scale by purchasing one or more of the other properties in the portfolio. E.g., Ponderosa and Pepper Tree & Four Seasons are within blocks from the property.
- Amarillo is the second fastest growing mid-sized city in the nation.
- Competing properties have waitlists and similar units rent at higher amounts. New ownership can take a hands-on approach to increase income.
- Amarillo performs exceptionally well during economic slowdowns. The local economy increased 3.8% over Covid while the national economy shrank 2.8%.
- There are numerous major economic projects slated to add over 4,500 jobs to the local economy in the next few years, including Producer Owned Beef building a $670M facility, as well as a new Amazon Fulfillment Center which will employ 500 workers.
Park View Apartments is a 20-unit, partially renovated multifamily community located in Canyon in Randall County, Texas, a suburb of Amarillo. Built in 1968 and situated on .42 acres, the property is improved with a single two-story apartment building with brick siding and pitched roofs.Park View Apartments offers open and spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom units featuring full kitchens equipped with white appliances, formica countertops, faux hardwood and carpet flooring, spacious bedrooms, and new paint. Ample open surface parking is provided.