Address: 175 Loop 265, Rosebud, Texas, US
Created date: November 16, 2023
Date last updated: November 16, 2023
- Well-located 20-unit multifamily asset in Rosebud, TX, centrally positioned between Waco, Temple, and Austin
- Rosebud benefits from proximity to robust job markets in surrounding cities, as well as local industrial employers.
- Rosebud and the surrounding area have seen a steady population growth of 5% between 2010 and 2020.
- Moran Manor is the only market rate multifamily community in Rosebud.
- Given its location near Temple and Waco, targeted enhancements and effective marketing could potentially transform the property into an attractive housing option for workers wanting to live outside of the city.
- Consistently maintains occupancy over 90% due to demand from local workforce and area commuters.
Moran Manor is a 20-unit apartment community located in the city of Rosebud in Falls County, TX, about 36 miles south of Waco. The garden-style property was constructed in 1965, is situated on 2 acres, and is comprised of 5, one-story buildings. 12 two-bedroom / one-bathroom units are offered, and the remaining units are one-bedroom floor plans. Laundry facilities are on-site. Interior amenities include vinyl plank flooring, kitchens equipped with a refrigerator and range with oven, and walk-in closets. The grounds feature open and scenic spaces with picnic areas and a variety of mature shade trees.