Created date: August 30, 2023
Date last updated: September 15, 2023
• 7 Ultra Luxury Two-Story Townhomes Completed in 2022 (Final CofO Received November 2022)
• Each Townhome Individually Parceled for an Additional Future Individual Sales Exit Strategy
• Opportunity to Convert to AirBnB Short-Term Rental as Leases Expire
• All 3-Bedroom / 2.5-Bathroom Unit Types (1,779 SF Not Including Two-Car Direct-Access Garage)
• Each Residence Features a Private Backyard & Two-Car Garage (465 SF)
• Modern Interior Amenities Include: Smart Temperature Control System, APS MEEP Certified (Energy-Saving) Stainless-Steel Appliance Package, Quartz Countertops, & Ring Doorbell System
• In the Heart of Phoenix Between the High-Employment Uptown & Midtown Corridors
• 100% Occupied
• All Cash / New Loan
- Moli Gardens North Townhomes is a 7-unit condo-mapped, ultra luxury residential community in north-central Phoenix, AZ. Situated on the southwest corner of East Indian School Road and North 12th Street, the property sits less than 3 miles from the Biltmore area and 4 miles north of Downtown Phoenix. Residents enjoy a premium, central location with direct access to all areas of Phoenix by way of the Interstate-10, Interstate-17 and State Route 51. Immediate neighborhood conveniences and services include: AJ’s Fine Foods, Whole Foods Market, Fry’s Food and Drug, Target, Walgreens Pharmacy, Chase Bank and Wells Fargo Bank.
- An abundance of dining and entertainment options are just a 10 minute drive away at Uptown Plaza at the intersection of Camelback Road and Central Avenue where residents have ready access to desirable destinations such as: Postino’s, The Windsor, Federal Pizza, Joyride Taco House, Shake Shack, Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria, and Flower Child, among many more. The nearby 7th Street Restaurant Corridor also offers iconic dining options such as: Culinary Dropout, Bevvy Uptown, MORA Italian, Spinato’s Pizzeria, Taco Guild, & Gadzooks Enchilada & Soup.
- Moli Gardens North Townhomes features both modern architecture and interior amenities and a private entry with courtyard for all units. The 7 units in this offering are individually parcelled and arranged in one two-story building. Moli Gardens North Townhomes is constructed of wood frame with a stucco exterior finish and flat roofing situated on approximately 0.43 acres of land.
- The community was created by an innovative and environmentally conscious development team. All townhome units are pre-wired for solar panels and battery storage. LED lighting, APS MEEP certified (energy saving) appliances, smart thermostats, Ring doorbell system, and many more features which positions Moli Gardens North as the most modern available rentals on market. The property will currently be operated as a rental community even though each unit is individually parceled. One of the benefits to investors is that they can either continue renting the townhomes for short/long-term or sell them individually as a single-family attached product.
- Moli Gardens North Townhomes features a unit mix of exclusively 3-bedroom / 2.5-bathroom townhome-style units at 1,779 square feet each plus an additional 465 SF two-car direct-access garage with an electric car charging outlet in each garage. Each unit is individually metered for electricity and includes full-size washer and dryer appliances. Interior amenities include: quartz countertops in kitchens and bathrooms, extra cabinet storage in kitchen, tile showers, drop-in tub, ceiling fans, double wall system (insulation and walls), approximately 11’ high ceilings and kitchens fully-equipped with stainless-steel appliance packages which include: oven / range, garbage disposal, and refrigerator.
- Significant employers in close proximity to the property include the numerous companies located in Midtown, Downtown, and the Camelback Corridor, as well as Banner Health, St. Joseph’s Hospital, U Haul International, Wells Fargo, and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.