Created date: August 30, 2023
Date last updated: November 17, 2023
• 53-Unit Fully Detached Built-for-Rent Community, Completed 2019 – 2022
• All 3-Bed / 2.5-Bath Unit Types (Avg. 1,372 SF Not Including Garage)
• Each Home Features a Private Backyard & One-Car Direct-Access Garage with Extra Space for Storage
• Individually Parceled for an Additional Future Individual Sales Exit Strategy
• Upside in Moving In-Place Rents to Market (~$125 LTOL)
• Modern Interior Amenities Include: Smart Temperature Control System, Full-Size Washer / Dryer, Stainless-Steel Appliance Package, Quartz Countertops, & Ring Doorbell System
• Only One Major Block from Sweetwater Elementary School & Arizona State University West Campus
• Offered All Cash / New Loan
- Encanto Cactus Park Homes is a 53-unit fully detached build-torent
community located within the Phoenix city boundaries. Situated
between 43rd Avenue and 45th Avenue and just north of Cactus Road, the property sits less than one mile from Arizona State University West Campus, approximately six miles from Historic Downtown Glendale, and approximately 15 miles from Downtown Phoenix. Residents enjoy a premium, central location with easy access to the Black Canyon Freeway (Interstate 17) located just over two-and-a-half miles to the east. Immediate neighborhood conveniences and services include: Fry’s Food and Drug, Target, Wells Fargo Bank, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart Supercenter.
- The property is surrounded by multiple dining, entertainment, and shopping hubs which includes Historic Downtown Glendale, Westgate Entertainment District, Peoria’s P83 Entertainment District, and a multitude of event venues and dining options in Downtown Phoenix. Residents will have access to some of the valley’s most popular local destinations within a 15-minute drive. Furthermore, Encanto Cactus Park Homes is a short drive to North Mountain Park and the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. This area has outstanding opportunities for hiking and outdoor recreational activities and is a mecca for local residents and tourists alike.
- Encanto Cactus Park Homes features a total of 53 fully detached built for rent homes featuring wood frame construction, stucco exterior finishes, and pitched asphalt roofs situated on approximately 4.5 acres of land. The property features all three bedroom / two-and-a-half bathroom homes in two floorplans with a weighted average of 1,372 square feet. Each home is individually metered for electricity and all homes feature washer / dryer appliances. Interior amenities include: air conditioning / heating, vinyl-wood flooring, walk-in closet, ceiling fans, extra storage, and fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliance package which includes: refrigerator, oven / stove, dishwasher, pantry, island kitchen, and breakfast nooks. All homes are provided with direct-access one-car garages which include additional storage space.
- Significant employers in close proximity to the property include the numerous companies located along the I-17 corridor as well as Arizona State University, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, and the City of Glendale.