Address: 1715 Hailey Street, Sweetwater, Texas, US
Created date: November 15, 2023
Date last updated: November 15, 2023
- Built in '78, owner-maintained with updated HVAC/appliances. Great investment opportunity at a favorable price point.
- Sweetwater, TX location thrives on wind energy, manufacturing, oil, Texas State Technical College support.
- 82% occupancy; potential growth via professional management, better marketing. Market rents could rise 10-15%.
- Out-of-town owner self-managed, lacks resources for optimal performance. New owner can maximize value and stability.
- High demand for affordable housing; property competitively priced in comparison to local alternatives.
El Presidente Apartments is a partially renovated 40-unit apartment community located in the city of Sweetwater in Nolan County, TX, about 40 miles west of Abilene. The garden-style property was built in 1978, is situated on 1.68 acres, and is comprised of 4, two-story buildings with stucco siding and pitched roofs. 36 two-bedroom / one-bathroom units are offered, and the remaining units are one-bedroom floor plans. Laundry facilities are on-site. Interior amenities include updated vinyl plank flooring, kitchens equipped with a refrigerator and range with oven, and walk-in closets. The grounds are professionally maintained and feature an open courtyard with picnic areas and a variety of mature shade trees.