188 Saint Nicholas Avenue

Property feature image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Property gallery image
Address: 188 St Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10026, USA
Created date: January 29, 2024
Date last updated: July 17, 2024
  • Corner elevator building allows for fantastic light and air throughout
  • 5 blocks from the retail epicenter of Harlem at 125th Street
  • Value-add potential through renovation of free market units and existing vacancy in the
  • building

Property Description

Lee & Associates is pleased to present the sale for the multifamily building located at 188 Saint Nicholas Avenue (“the Property). Located on the corner of St. Nicholas Avenue and West 120th Street, the building consists of 42 residential units. Of the 42 units, approximately 33% are free market with the remaining 67% subject to rent regulation. The Property represents the opportunity to acquire a stable cashflowing asset with upside potential in the short term through unit renovations and long-term rental appreciation for larger units in the Harlem market.

Key Property Information

Listing Status: Available
Listing Type: Call for offers
Property Types: Apartment Buildings
Price: $9,500,000
No. of Units: 42
Year Built: 1920
Lot Size: 0.26 Sq ft
Opportunity Zone: No
Price per unit: $226,190
Property Website Click Here
Address: 188 Saint Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY 10026, USA
Provided by:

Similar Properties in the Area

Hardie House

Bala Cynwyd , Pennsylvania
New York & Tri-State + Apartment Buildings
Units: 28
Price: $5,000,000

CITY VIEWS

Bethlehem , Pennsylvania
New York & Tri-State + Apartment Buildings
Units: 24
Price: $7,000,000

87 City Island Avenue

Bronx , New York
New York & Tri-State + Apartment Buildings
Units: 6
Price: $1,290,000

Brokers

View All
popup background image