Created date: November 2, 2023
Date last updated: November 2, 2023
- Priced at 11.59 GRM / 5.66% Cap Rate on Current Rents
- All Units Fully Renovated
- Beautiful 4BD / 3BD House for Potential Owner’s Unit
- Most 1BD / 1BA Units Feature Attractive Patio Entrances
- 6 Garages Offer the Opportunity for ADU Conversion
1830 - 1838 E. 7th Street is an 11-unit apartment asset in Long Beach, California. The property is offered at 11.59 GRM and 5.66% cap rate on current rents. The property is comprised of three buildings situated on an 11,668-square-foot lot. There are seven 1BD / 1BA units; two 2BD / 2BA units; one 3BD / 2BA unit; and one 4BD / 3BA house that could be an excellent owner's unit. Most of the 1BD / 1BA units feature attractive patio entrances. All of the units have been fully remodeled with recessed lighting, new flooring, new kitchen countertops, cabinetry, and stainless steel appliance, new bathroom vanities, tiling, and modern fixtures and features throughout. Most remodeled units offer in-unit washers and dryers. There are six garages that offer the opportunity for ADU conversion to capture additional rental income.