Address: 1812 E. Parmer Lane, Austin, Texas, US
Created date: February 21, 2024
Date last updated: February 21, 2024
- 1.857 acres platted and water detention in place
- Synergistic commercial location, influenced by the intersection of Dessau and E. Parmer
- Well-positioned between IH-35/Tech Ridge and SH 130
- Within minutes of Samsung, Dell, Qualcom, BAE and GM, with dense retail service and residential development in the area
- Great for office, office flex or destination retail/commercial
SVN | Traditions is pleased to offer the market this 1.857 acre commercial site, ideally suited for office, medical office, office flex or destination retail. This inner east Austin market is emerging in a big way, particularly in the immediate area, with over 1,000 new apartment units planned near the existing Samsung Semiconductor facility and the expansive choices of retail services associated with the Shops at Tech Ridge along IH-35. There are a number existing single family residential developments with new ones on the horizon.
The flag-shaped lot is positioned at the rear of CSL Plasma and currently accessible via an access easement across the main drive and parking areas of CSL Plasma. The site possesses a 15' undeveloped, fee-owned lane on the west side of CSL Plasma. The site is shovel ready and benefits from water detention built for CSL Plasma.