Created date: September 27, 2023
Date last updated: September 27, 2023
- Excellent South Pasadena Location
- Adjacent to San Marino and Pasadena
- Minutes from Restaurants and Shops on Fair Oaks Avenue and Mission Street, Old Town Pasadena, The Paseo, Local Schools, CalTech, Pasadena Community College, and Cal State LA
- Easy Access to the 10 & 110 Freeways
- ±3.8 Miles to Pasadena, ±10.5 Miles to Glendale, and ±11 Miles to DTLA
- Ideal Unit Mix of 7 (1B+1B’s) and 1 (2B+1B)
- ±6,315 SF Building Size on ±8,765 SF Lot
- Current Rent ±31% Under Market
- Impressive Market Fundamentals of 2023 Average Housing Value of $1,452,877 and 2023 Average Household Income of $179,380
- Award Winning and National Blue-Ribbon Schools
CBRE, Inc. is proud to exclusively present 1652 Huntington Drive in the city of South Pasadena. Located on the north side of Huntington Drive, between Fair Oaks Avenue and Marengo Avenue, 1652 Huntington Drive offers an investor the chance to acquire a solid, value-add opportunity in one of the most coveted submarkets within the West San Gabriel Valley.
1652 Huntington Drive is an eight-unit multifamily property constructed in 1950 on a ±8,765 square foot lot, with a total building size of ±6,315 square feet. The property is separately metered for gas and electric and offers an on-site laundry facility along with covered and carport parking with storage bins. The roof was replaced in 2018.
1652 Huntington Drive boasts an ideal unit mix of seven one-bedroom/one-bathroom units and one two-bedroom/one-bathroom unit. Units are serviced by individual water heaters, and offer laminate, carpet, and tile flooring, a gas stove, wall units for heating and cooling, and ample storage space.